services » Event Traffic Management
For all types of events over the past 10 years we have seen a significant increase in the demand of event signage and traffic management. We have a dedicated team within Centurion Traffic Management who look after this ever-expanding side of the business.
We understand that the vehicle flow into and out of an event is what makes or breaks an event, and leaves a lasting impression is key to them returning the following year.
Our team is headed up by Paul Bray who has over 20 years experience in the traffic management industry and has looked after a huge number of successful events across the country. Paul’s ownership of these events makes sure that all details are passed on to the staff on the ground and his hands on approach works very well for our customers.
We can draw up an event plan including drawings, method statements and by working with stakeholders such as the Police, local authorities and transport operators to make the event run as smooth as possible and with least impact to the local highway network.
Services we provide:
- Event traffic management plans
- Council liaisons and permissions for TTROs and applications
- No waiting cones hire inc set up and collections
- Advanced warning signage
- Bespoke directional event signage and specially worded signs
- Full Event management
- On the day management
- Car Parking Service
- Event signage both externally and internally
- Fully Lantra qualified staff up to TSCO level
Events we have been involved in:
- Olympic Torch Relay – Huddersfield, Brighouse, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Barnsley and Halifax
- Huddersfield Carnival
- Kirklees Council Events – Festival of Light, Food Markets, Concerts in the Park
- Mumford and Sons Concert in Greenhead Park
- Race For Life Events – Nationwide
- Giggleswick Prom 2012
- Stonehenge Fire Garden 2012
- Barnsley Majors Parade
- Freedom Parades across the country
- Huddersfield Town Promotional Home Coming